The Revenue Accounting Clerk is responsible for recording all revenues for all the dental practices in the corporate structure. This position communicates regularly and works closely with all the dental practices including the Regional Managers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor the cash activity for incoming funds through RBC Express.
- Analyze data in the dental practice software to determine refunds to patients and insurance companies.
- Coordinate refunds for processing to the Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Compile monthly data from the dental practice software to enter the revenue journal entries in the accounting software.
- Calculate monthly associate fees to dentists based on financial data and coordinate with the Accounts Payable Clerk to process payments.
- Complete bank reconciliations for many dental practices.
- General understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting journal entries.
- Completion of entry-level bookkeeping courses at a college level.
- Three years of experience working in an Accounts Receivable role.
- Intermediate level of capability with Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP would be beneficial.
- Normal and regular business working hours.
- Flexibility to meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to adapt to a changing and growing business environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- General Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)