The Queen’s Elite Academy is an innovative international high school and university preparatory academy registered and approved by the Ontario Ministry of Education. Located on the prestigious Victoria Park Avenue in Toronto, a prime location with a peaceful and elegant campus, QEA provides OSSD courses and university preparatory curriculum.
We are looking for experienced Arts teachers to join our faculty.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Adherence to all the duties and regulations set down for a Teacher as described under the current Education Act and Ontario College of Teachers.
- Teaching and conducting of classes or subject[s] assigned to you for the School Year as per the assigned curriculum, to the best of your abilities.
- Preparing Formal Report Cards for each student at the scheduled reporting periods three times each year.
- Actively participating in staff meetings and assisting in the planning of the activities for the school year.
- Keeping daily attendance records, and notes of absence or illness.
Qualifications and Skills
- OCT required
- A minimum of one-year experience teaching High School Grade 10 to Grade 12 Arts (AVI3M, AVI4M, AMU3M,AMU4M, ASM4M, etc.)
- Strong communication skills with students
Job Types: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)