The Bargains Group Ltd
890 Caledonia Road
Toronto, Ontario M6B 3Y1
Outlet Store Specialist
VP of Operations/President
Hourly + Eligible Incentives
The Bargains Group is an award winning, entrepreneurial, Canadian owned and operated company, which has been growing
constantly for over 25 years. We like to think of ourselves as Bargain Idea Generators. Our dedicated and caring BG family provides
retailers, companies, individuals, schools, organizations, associations and social services with quality merchandise and custom logoed
promotional products at wholesale bargain prices. We are innovative, love making our clients happy at a bargain, and believe in being
Learn more about the Bargains Group at:
We are currently seeking an Outlet Store Specialist to join our BG family
Reporting to the VP of Operations/President, the ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day operations in our
discount outlet. You are a warm, energetic, and helpful person who loves providing prompt and courteous service to all; ensuring
everyone feels welcomed and looked-after. You are a self-motivated, multi-tasker, with a passion for customer service. You also aspire
to exceed people’s expectations on a regular basis and look to take on new and exciting challenges to support the entire team. You
love people and making them happy!
Essential Skills and Key Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Portraying our unique culture, atmosphere, and commitment to customer service.
- Assist in merchandising, displays, and maintenance of the store.
- Working the sales floor, cash and other areas in the outlet store.
- Replenish merchandise, and monitoring retail outlet
- Evaluating inventory and planning store stock from season to season. Support various departments when necessary.
- Provide outstanding customer service to our diverse clientele while working to expand our client base.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- 1-2 years of retail or client care experience preferred.
- Customer service focused with exceptional communication skills including verbal, written, and electronic talent.
- Fantastic organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Successful working in an entrepreneurial team environment with shifting priorities.
- Friendly & helpful even when juggling one million balls.
- Self-driven and goal oriented with the desire to exceed expectations and meet new challenges.
- Visual merchandising experience is a bonus!
All interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bargains group welcomes and
encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all
aspects of the selection process. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those individuals selected for an interview will be