Working out of our Moncton office, this full-time position interacts directly with our customers, providing technical sales support. It requires knowledge of our products, strong relational and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work with software programs including MS Office.
- Interacting with Account Representatives to drive sales and margins to achieve established targets.
- Interacting with customers primarily by email, fax and telephone and occasionally in person to solicit, receive, up-sell to meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Preparing technical quotations for customers within expected time constraints, for all possible requirements, continually searching for further and additional profitable sales and product opportunities and subsequently following up.
- Performing sourcing actions to obtain pricing, delivery and source of supply.
- Calling on current and potential accounts to provide superior customer service and to promote strong vendor/supplier relationships.
- Reading project specifications and drawings.
- Preparing estimates on equipment components.
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or inside sales experience
- Knowledge of HVAC or thermodynamics.
- Minimum trade school diploma or higher.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Reliable and able to work well under pressure and with multiple deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work closely with others in a team environment
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and database software.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking