ICBC is committed to delivering consistently high quality customer service to all British Columbians. If you are interested in receiving a competitive salary, doing meaningful work, contributing to an inclusive and respectful workplace and are a responsible and reliable team member, we invite you to apply to join us at ICBC. Drive your career with us.
ICBC is committed to being an inclusive employer, one that reflects the diversity of the people and communities of British Columbia.
Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the Manager People and Culture will design, implement and measure leading edge organizational development (OD) programs to align ICBC's workforce to the strategic business direction. This is an
exciting opportunity to lead the redesign of OD programs at ICBC that will make a significant organizational impact.
As Manager People and Culture, you have proven ability to influence, effectively building buy-in, and driving change.
The Manager People and Culture will provide leadership to a team responsible for:
- Organizational development, including implementing ICBC’s workforce strategy – culture, organization design, diversity and inclusion, employee experience, leadership development and succession planning and performance support
- Change enablement governance and services; and
- Learning strategy and governance.
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to analyze and assess the impact and effectiveness of programs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Post-secondary education related to human resources management or equivalent experience, ideally including a graduate degree in organizational psychology or an organizational development certification;
- A senior level OD professional, with 10+ years of experience designing and developing programs, including several years at a management level;
- Experience leading and measuring culture change;
- Ability to work in fast-paced, agile environments, and attention to detail without losing sight of the 'big picture' perspective;
- Ability to make well-reasoned and timely decisions based on objective and informed analysis; and
- Excellent leadership capabilities to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders at all levels of the corporation.
Only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada at present will be considered for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent