McGrath Logistics Ltd. has an opportunity for a dynamic individual with the ability to work in a high paced environment. Someone who is capable of working on their own or in a group situation. If you feel you possess the skills to efficiently perform the following duties then please forward resume for our consideration.
- monitor HOS for drivers to make sure they have necessary hours to be dispatched.
- engage with drivers/brokers regarding issues with ELD's
- oversee installation of ELD's
- train and prepare drivers with proper safety poceedures
- partake in recruiting of company drivers & brokers as needed
- schedule equipment for regular service
- maintain impeccable service & maintenance records
- aid in the dispatching of trucks and drivers
- weekend and evening contact with dispatch & drivers
- monitor social media sites as well as company website
- perform annual licensing and permits as they come due.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 2 years (Preferred)
- Florenceville, NB (Preferred)
- English (Required)