Red Seal Recruiting Solutions Ltd., is looking for aField Service Technicianfor Langley, BC. We are a specialized trades and industrial management recruitment company.
Are you a Field Service Technician looking for a new job with a growing company? Our client, a leader in pumping and compression equipment and services, is looking for an enthusiastic individual to work in their Langley, BC location. The successful applicant will be required to travel to client sites and provide technical support services which include the installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of pumps, compressors and industrial air dryers. This is a great opportunity to work for a close-knit company that invests in in-depth training and on-going career development opportunities. To learn more, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 604-343-3535. Or better yet, apply online today and get the ball rolling!
Langley is located only 40 km from the City of Vancouver. It is ideally situated within the southwestern portion of the Lower Mainland, with one of the most active industrial and service commercial land bases found in the Lower Mainland Economic Region. Langley supplies easy access to the USA, the Pacific Ocean and the vast Coastal Mountain range. Langley has all the amenities of any urban centre in very close proximity: great shopping, 300 acres of parks, world-class educational institutions, entertainment facilities, hospital and airport close by in the Township of Langley. With a local population of 25,000 in the City and 95,000 in the Township, the people of Langley enjoy a relaxed lifestyle and a strong community spirit.
"Fort Langley CN Station" by Jeff Hitchcock is licensed under CC BY 2.0
Salary: Competitive salary offered.
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, and MSP.
- RRSP matching after 1 year.
- Vehicle provided.
- LOA provided.
Shifts: Day shifts, 8/hrs a day. Monday to Friday, with additional on-call hours. Travel amounts to approximately 1 week/ month. Some overnight shifts will be required.
- Journeyman / Red Seal Millwright certification is required.
- Clean drivers abstract a must.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a field service role preferred
- Must have experience working with pumps and air compressors.
- Experience with centrifugal compressors, air dryers, electrical motors, diesel engines, control systems, or in the sawmill industry an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service and sales experience.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Good troubleshooting abilities.
- Computer literacy skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes field installations, site rebuilds, and troubleshoot, repair and service equipment, paperwork, as required.
- Ensure service work is performed in a professional manner when on a customer site, supplier site or any company location.
- Other duties as required.
- Must provide own standard hand tools up to 1.4”.
- Some travel to the US may be required; must have valid passport.
- Mechanical assessment required.
- Candidate must undergo criminal record check and drug and alcohol screening.
To view this job and other available positions, visit our Job Board http://redsealrecruiting.com/job-seekers/job-board-list/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent