High quality print and publishing company is looking to hire bindery equipment operators.
Experienced bindery operator preferred but we are willing to work with someone with some previous experience and offer some training. We are looking for candidates who are team players with a high attention to detail.
- Perfect Binder Operator
- Folder/Slitter Operator
- Guillotine Operator
- General Bindery help
- Operate equipment according to provided training.
- Accurately producing orders according to job specifications and quality standards.
- Maintain the machine's operability and cleanliness.
- Candidate must be well organized, with good communication skills, and work well with in a team environment.
- Minimum 2 years of experience operating a perfect binder, folder or similar machine.
- Be flexible with work hours when required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- bindery: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person