We are looking for an individual that can help with our current customers and their outsourcing needs. Our company specializes in outsourcing business processes, specifically in the transportation industry, and we are looking for someone who can help further develop sales opportunities with already established customers, as well as facilitate training, implementation and document SOPs for processes that will be outsourced.
Our company has successfully moved many transportation companies overseas to help cut their costs, and we are looking for someone to assist with our current and forthcoming customers on-going needs.
This role requires you to work closely with the owner in order to implement their visions and assist with any adhoc reporting or other various needs.
- Implementing new processes
- Creating efficient processes, documenting and implementing these change
- Must be fluent with MS Office products, and creating standardized templates in MS Word for SOPs
- Supporting the director’s objectives by providing insight into our customers, helping with marketing initiatives.
- Keep up-to-date all sales leaflets
- Schedule sales opportunities with managers or directors to promote our services to new and existing customers
- Clearly define problem and/or objective, identify process scope, identify and collect data to derive process measures.
- Drive and support a culture of the Continuous Improvement and related activities, methodologies and tools, aligned to the customer experience goals.
- Participate in recruiting, training, leading and managing resources in process improvement areas. Act as subject matter expert for cross-functional internal teams in addressing process-related enquiries.
- Plan, lead and realize optimization initiatives that support/reshape the business strategies and create opportunities significant growth
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements– verbally and/or through written documentation
- TMW Experience an asset
- Transportation/Logistics Experience
- Experience in Training and developing employees
- Writing Processes and Standard Operating Procedures
- MS Office
- Ability to handle workload, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong telephone etiquette when speaking to clients
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)