LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION LABORER
Since 1998 the Terra-Opus Group has been designing and installing some of the most stunning landscape construction projects within the GTA. We are expanding once again, and are in search of a highly skilled LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION LABORER to join our team. We truly believe that it is our employees that make the difference.
What we offer:
· We are looking to bring on the successful candidates immediately
· This position is not seasonal and provides 12 month/year round work
· A career in the landscape industry with a healthy work/life balance
· Multiple career opportunities for advancement within our organization as well as yearly continuing educational courses.
· Employee health benefit plan
· Competitive wages
· A highly detailed and professional work environment
· Dynascape/CAD site and project drawings for all construction projects
· Detailed project specifications provided
· All material and job-site orders managed by our in-house landscape designer/construction supervisor.
What we are looking for:
· 3 - 5 years landscape construction experience
· Ability to read and interpret scaled Dynascape/CAD landscape and construction drawings
· Firm understanding of grading and drainage.
· Ability to professionally install hardscape elements such as interlock pavers, precast retaining walls, armor stone retaining walls, natural stone steps, etc.
· Masonry experience a definite asset, elements such as wet-lay flagstone and coping are a key component of our landscape design and construction projects.
· Ability to professionally install softscape elements from start to finish
· Work independently with minimal supervision
· Able to operate machinery (mini-excavators, skid-steers, etc.)
· Working knowledge of transit and/or laser level, zip level an asset
Please send us your resume or give us a call at 905-640-0884 if you feel our company is the right fit for your next career move
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- 12 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)