At Ideal Protein, we’re empowered to have a MEANINGFUL IMPACT in the fight against obesity! Our culture and values reflect our beliefs in helping the world get healthier: we honor integrity, we are compassionate, we thrive on support and collaboration and value well-being. We’re results-oriented. Creating valuable opportunities and career paths is of utmost importance to us.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and skilled Supply Chain Analyst to join our Logistics Department. Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain and Logistics, the primary objective of the role is to monitor and execute the supply of goods for Ideal Protein’s supply chain operations including communicating directly with vendors, monitoring sales and working closely with our third-party warehouses to ensure optimal inventory and order fulfilment.
Main Responsibilities of a Supply Chain Analyst
- Designs and implements procedures and methods to manage and report performance
- Analyzes data to identify problematic areas and suggest, plan, and implement improvements to boost performance and reduce costs
- Collaborates with IT, Logistics and Warehouse colleagues to implement effective systems
- Analyzes sales and inventory trends to manage purchase order creation and vendor collaboration
- Develops, tracks, and maintains KPI’s to fulfil reporting requirements
- Develops, and maintains a friendly and professional relationship with vendors while promoting company initiatives and values
- Ensures that the system data is always updated
Education / Experience Desired for a Supply Chain Analyst
- University or College degree in Supply Chain/Operations background
- 3-5 years of experience in supply chain analysis.
Knowledge and Skills Required for a Supply Chain Analyst
- Fluent in both English and French
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous ERP system experience in Order and Inventory Management
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (mainly Excel)
- Knowledge of SQL analysis tools and Power BI, Power query
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and forecasting skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills, team orientation and ability to build relationships
- Practical and collaborative approach to problem solving and ability to work cross-functionally
We believe engaged employees are the key to a stimulating, rewarding and beneficial workplace. If you are a high-performer and enjoy a fast-paced setting, we’d love for you to check us out. Our business continues to grow along with our people. Come find out for yourself and apply to our Supply Chain Analyst role today!
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who meet the position requirements will be contacted. Please note that part of our recruitment and selection process includes references and background checks. Ideal Protein is an equal opportunity employer. Please self identify for any accommodation requests once we connect with you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Work from home
- logistics: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19