Are you looking for a rewarding and flexible position?
Are you a graduate or in school studying for your degree? Do you have a passion for engaging with children? Are you creative and love doing art projects? Perhaps you are sporty and love to kick balls around the park? Do you have the patience to help with homework? Are you organized to be able to juggle different schedules with pick-ups and drop-offs? Do you have a clean driver’s abstract?
If the above fits with you, we would love to hear from you! We are currently seeking top candidates for those who are interested in weekday and evening babysitting, tutoring and family assistant positions in the lower mainland.
Busy MomEase is a boutique Childcare and Education Agency that recruits and matches experienced child-care pros with top-notch families, organizations and companies who are seeking quality caregivers, educators, and family assistants. Our team of recruiters are educators and nannies. We have a deep understanding and appreciation of those who have chosen childcare and education as their part-time or full-time work. We offer flexible scheduling and a wide variety of positions to fit your skills and preferences.
We are looking for:
- Personable, responsible and dependable caregiver.
- Prefer (but does not require) bachelor’s degree in education, early childhood education or a related field.
- Passion and enthusiasm for helping children, including the ability to be silly and have fun!
- An engaging personality who likes to play, read, and initiate age-appropriate, fun activities.
- At least 2 years of paid or unpaid daycare, preschool, babysitting or nanny experience which is verifiable through at least 3 references.
- Willingness to drive to clients' homes and schools throughout the lower mainland.
- Reliable transportation & clean drivers abstract.
- Ability to communicate promptly and clearly via phone, text, and email.
- Dedication and commitment to working with our clients.
- First Aid and CPR
- Criminal background check
- Flexible scheduling
- A variety of families to care for; no searching for jobs; you are staffed according to your availability. We bring jobs to you free of charge!
- Competitive wages.
- A full support staffing manager is always available for you to ask questions, provide support and offer resources.
- Professional development
****Salary is dependent on experience
Please apply online at https://www.busymomease.com
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $17.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Child Care: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)