Reporting to the Business Centre Manager, the SALES SPECIALIST develops profitable sales with a focus on datacom products, and ensures that customers' expectations are consistently met, maximizing our market share.
- Develop account strategies that satisfy the Business Centre sales objectives;
- Develop profitable incremental sales to new and existing accounts;
- Coordinate the sales and customer service efforts with Inside Sales and Purchasing;
- Support the inside salespeople and quotation specialists to foster excellent customer service, operational efficiency and account profitability;
- Ensure in-depth and current knowledge of customers, as well as strengths and weaknesses of competitors;
- Develop and maintains long-term relationships with his customers and vendor representatives;
- Develops solutions to address customer issues;
- Provides accurate market intelligence to the Business Centre Manager and other members of the sales team;
- Maintains his technical knowledge up-to-date on various product lines.
- At least two (2) years of experience in sales or a combination of relevant professional training and experience;
- Demonstrated sales ability;
- Excellent knowledge of English written and spoken;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Product knowledge;
- Must be customer service driven and results oriented;
- Computer experience an asset.
What's in it for You:
Guillevin offers exciting and challenging careers as well as a competitive Benefits Program, Group RRSP with employer contribution and a Higher Education Awards Program for the children of our employees.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is only used to simplify the text.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- sales: 2 years (preferred)