FULLTIME: 40 hours/week
Office located in High River, a 20-minute drive from South Calgary
COMPENSATION: $20 - $23 per hour based on experience. Two weeks paid vacation and an additional paid week off during winter holiday office shutdown. $1,000 annual healthcare spending account.
Applicants must demonstrate they have read the job posting to be considered for this position. Generic applications will not be reviewed.
Are you an exceptional communicator whose organizations skills can keep the office operating smoothly? If so, you might be the next frontline customer service and office administrator for Margo Supplies - a rapidly expanding environmental technology company. We pride ourselves on working at an extremely high-level. For us, a great workplace means working with stunning colleagues.
We are looking for an organized and motivated individual to join our team. You don’t need to be an expert in all aspects of the job out of the gate as your passion for learning and delivering professional quality work will ensure that you grow with us.
Your exception organization skills will ensure the seamless day-to-day operations of our company while you provide information to clients, organize logistics, and assist in office administration. This position is suited for an entrepreneurial individual that recognizes the opportunity to join a small business with big ambitions.
- Clearly and courteously communicate with clients in writing and over the phone.
- Learn and communicate product details, shipping options, and order process information.
- Complete retail orders and shipping paperwork.
- Quote, book, and coordinate freight shipments.
- Learn and understand regulations for import, export, and transportation of regulated commodities.
- Assist in office administrative tasks including bookkeeping, ordering office supplies, organization, and bookkeeping.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 + years experience in customer service.
- 1 + years experience in office administration.
- Demonstrate exceptional organization ability.
- Demonstrate high-level professional written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and judgment.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft suite, shipping software, and point of sale software.
- Ability to learn and understand client needs, product details, and logistics procedures.
Preference is given to candidates with a background in wildlife, ecology, biology, conservation, or outdoor recreation. Fluency in French is an asset.
Margo Supplies is a worldwide leader in wildlife managementtechnology. We create, import, and distribute environmentally friendly tools that solvehuman-wildlifeconflict. Our head office is located in High River, AB, a 20-minute drive away from South Calgary.
We may wear t-shirts to work but we take our business seriously. Our company is in a new growth push into smart tech and international expansion. Although we don’t rest on our laurels we have led the industry for the last 38 years. We have a strong wildlife conservation mandate, are the recognized leaders in bear conflict prevention, and have developed many of the benchmarked standard wildlife conflict prevention tools used across the globe.
How to Apply
Visit our website to learn more about our company and products. Applications are due by November 16. Only résumés specific to this posting will be considered. Applicants must demonstrate that they have read this posting in detail and are aware of the services our company provides.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 to $23.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- logistics: 1 year (Required)