The Royal Soccer Club (RCSC) is a non-profit, community organization started in 1993. For 27 years, we’ve hosted a unique soccer camp experience for over 300,000 boys and girls between ages 5 and 13 years. Our camp is now the largest grassroots soccer camp in Canada with over 100 locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and Nova Scotia. The popularity of our camps is not only due to our program structure, but also because of the great staff we have. We will be looking to hire approximately 350 staff for July and August. Our camp operates Monday to Friday from June 29th until September 4th, 2020 (excluding July 1st (Canada Day) and August 3rd (Civic Holiday).
Positions Available: Camp Counselor, Camp Supervisor
Locations: Niagara Falls, St. Catharines
Why work with us?
- gain experience working with children aged 5-13
- meet new friends
- work doesn't feel like work
- stay active
- play soccer
- go swimming
- outside all day
- camp games are the best!
What will you do?
- supervise a group of 8-12 campers of a specific age range
- plan, organize and teach soccer skills and other games to campers
- ensure a fun and safe environment for everyone
- set a good example for campers, while being supportive of our policies
- build close relationships with campers and become aware of individual needs of each camper
- participate in planning special events/activities for the group or whole camp
- go swimming (all staff MUST enter/supervise campers in the swimming pool)
- provide feedback to parents on a daily basis
What do you need to apply?
- good soccer experience & athleticism
- great with children (ages 5-13)
- good communication skills
- team oriented
- energetic & enthusiastic
- interest in teaching soccer to children
- motivational & creative
- problem solving skills
- the desire to have the best summer job ever!
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (shifts are possible at some locations)
APPLY NOW BEFORE SPOTS FILL UP!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $570.00 to $595.00 /week