Maples Chiropractic is a fun, caring, energetic family environment with a collective of chiropractors, massage therapists, medical doctors, and support staff committed to regaining the health and well being of the community. We are looking for energetic, motivated, outgoing people to fill the chiropractic assistant position.
The job includes (but not limited to):
- Greeting and processing patients
- Answering the phone, booking appointments
- Rescheduling patients, taking payments, updating notes
- Entering and dealing with insurance
- Keeping statistics
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the clinic and work area
- Attending training sessions/meetings
Potential candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Positive, energetic, genuine attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Work within a team environment which requires excellent communication skills
- Be able to work independently and make decisions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to stressful situations
The job is an entry level position, but for the right person there are many growth opportunities, including but not limited to management, patient education, and marketing. We are interested in hiring someone looking for a career. Benefits are available after the first 6 months of working.
The position requires flexible hours, including morning, evening, and weekend shifts. You must be able to work evening and weekend shifts.
The position is very challenging, but for the right person it can be a very rewarding career.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English (Required)