Our client The Clinical & Systems Transformation (CST) project in Vancouver BC Canada is designed to improve the quality, safety and consistency of patient care across three British Columbia health organizations: Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH), the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) and Providence Health Care (PHC). The project’s clinical goals are to improve safety, reduce unnecessary work, increase consistency, provide more accurate information, and improve information system reliability and sustainability. This transformation will be supported by a shared clinical information system that will replace multiple aging existing systems. For more information, please visit www.CSTProject.ca.
This position is responsible for supporting efforts related to the design, build, implementation, training, evaluation, testing, maintenance and support of Cerner Millennium. Establishes and maintains relationships at the appropriate level between Hospital and Clients, in order to provide appropriate escalation of issues and solution benefits.
The CST Patient Scheduling Application Analyst roles include:
- Gathering Data Requirements for clinic-specific Cerner Scheduling Build.
- Design of clinic build
- Design of Orders to Scheduling and Scheduling to Orders
- Writing Test Plans
- Systems/Functional Testing
- Update and maintain clinic-specific Data Collection Workbooks (DCW’s)
- Workflow analysis
- Build using Cerner Millenium SchTools
- Provide Go-live support
- Sustainment as each site goes live
5 days/week @ 7.5hrs/day = 37.5 Max hours/week
Must be available to be on site a minimum of 50% of the time.
Travel and accommodation expenses will be Reimbursed
Specific Qualifications or Experience Required:
- Candidates must have a thorough understanding of scheduling procedures and related systems.
- Ideal candidates will have strong knowledge of both front and back end Cerner Millenium SchApptBook and SchTools.
- Cerner Millennium implementation experience in scheduling systems an asset
The consultant is required to start ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Health Care working : 5 years (Required)
- as an Analyst: 5 years (Required)
- Cerner Millenium SchApptBook and SchTools: 1 year (Required)
- Cerner Millennium modules: 3 years (Required)
- Cerner scheduling procedures an implementation: 2 years (Required)