If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Resident Care Partner PSW is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Resident Care Partner PSW your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Reviews residents’ support plans and provides support indicated with all required activities of daily living, including but not limited to, bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, and mobility, continence management, collecting and washing laundry, sorting and storing clean laundry.
- Monitors and documents residents’ vitals, weights, behavior, mobility, safety, involvement in activities as indicated by support plan and any other changes and reports to appropriate team members.
- Escorts residents to social activity programs, appointments, dining room, etc.
- Promptly answers nursing call systems.
- Assists with move in, move-out and transfer of residents.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Bonus points for having:
- High School Diploma and completion of the Personal Support Worker program from a recognized program.
- First Aid and CPR certified.
- Six (6) months experience in geriatric environment.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Courses in gerontology, aging or dementia are an asset.
- Completion of an accredited Personal Support Worker program and six hundred (600) hours of related experience, including both class time and practical experience, preferably with clinical experience in a geriatric setting an asset.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.