Solutions - Your Organized Living Store is PROUD to be a Canadian retailer specializing in storage and organization products for the home and office and everything in between, with stores in Ontario we are growing steadily. We have continuously placed in the Top 100 and Next 100 lists of the fastest growing companies in Canada.
Our mission is to provide each customer with innovative solutions to help simplify their life, as well as create a positive, organized and inspiring place to shop and work.
We are currently recruiting for dynamic Part - Time Sales Associates immediately at our Heartland Location
As part of the Solutions team, you will be representing our brand and providing an enjoyable customer experience for everyone who walks through our doors.You are sales developed, self-motivated and team-oriented with a passion for life, and you can easily build rapport when meeting new people. You are able to assess customer needs and enjoy helping people find solutions to their problems. The physical ability to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder, and move and handle merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) throughout the store is essential. A high level of enthusiasm, along with a mature attitude and a strong work ethic, will see you excel in this role.
- Offer a friendly greeting and a welcome to customers when they enter the store.
- Ask open ended questions about customers’ projects in order to determine their requirements.
- Be enthusiastic with the customer, when necessary, handle several customers at once.
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge in order to assist the customer to your highest potential
- Escort customers to the appropriate merchandise, providing them with multiple solutions while educating them on the benefits of the product and up-selling.
- Build customer relationships by providing prompt and exceptional sales and after-sales service.
- Resolve customer complaints or involve the appropriate manager to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that aisle end caps, counters and floor displays are clean and presentable.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty.
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Retail experience with proven ability to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Developed merchandising and sales knowledge would be preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational ability.
- Ability to express ideas clearly, both in written and oral communications.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office, POS and inventory systems preferred.
If you consider yourself an organization fanatic, and are passionate about retail, we want to hear from YOU!
We thank all candidates for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please. Visit www.solutions-stores.ca to learn more about our company and our store locations.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- retail: 1 year (Required)
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)