The Credit Union Deposit Guarantee Corporation provides risk-based regulatory oversight and a deposit guarantee to enable a safe and sound credit union system in Alberta.
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Information Technology, you are an enthusiastic and collaborative IT professional looking for an opportunity as a SharePoint & Office 365 Administrator. The Administrator will manage the Corporation’s on-premise SharePoint environment and be part of our future migration to the cloud.
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Support the enhancement of the organization’s intranet on SharePoint
- Configure and test SharePoint Sites, Document Libraries, Web Parts, Web Part Pages, SharePoint Lists, Content Types, Workflows, and Views
- Maintain, troubleshoot, support and service issues with SharePoint and for internal and external users
- Train users on various SharePoint features such as lists, libraries, pages, web parts, importing, exporting, and navigation
- Ensure sites are configured in compliance with information management and governance policies, and configuration standards
- Prepare and maintain SharePoint documentation related to SharePoint configuration, implementation, training, and on-going support and maintenance
- Work directly with all business units to assist with design and to configure team SharePoint sites
- Plan, prepare, and maintain detailed workflows and related Office 365 features to support our business units
- Develop and deploy scripts to automate ongoing SQL database maintenance and configuration activities
- IT general duties as requested
- Degree, diploma or certification in computer science or equivalent and 4-7 years relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of two years of experience as a SharePoint Administrator/Developer
- A strong understanding of Microsoft SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online, Office 365
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerShell, Windows scripting languages, and IT automation processes
- Strong understanding of information governance and records management
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills; excellent oral and written communication skills
The following are considered an asset:
Microsoft Certified in SharePoint
- Experience managing Office 365 and Azure Active Directory
- Developing with C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint Web Services/APIs and XML/XLST
- Developing custom Master pages and SharePoint CSS.
COMPENSATION / OTHER BENEFITS
- Commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Commitment to work/life balance
- Excellent downtown Edmonton office environment
CLOSING DATE: until filled
If you are interested in applying for this position, we invite you to send us your résumé and cover letter in strict confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest as only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Information Technology: 4 years (Required)
- SharePoint Administrator/Developer: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Required)