Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd., the global leader in deceased account management with operations in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Australia & New Zealand, seeks a SAS Programmer to add value to its global operations. This position develops and delivers essential business operations reports for the Operations business unit. Responsibilities include SAS/SQL database maintenance, development and delivery of daily operations reports using commercial reporting software. This position coordinates development sessions to thoroughly understand the reporting requirements and changes needed to support business requirements. This position will have responsibility for maintaining data, developing and maintaining ad-hoc and operations reports. The incumbent will develop, test, and maintain databases for Operational business units.
- Update / distribute daily operations report.
- Development of reporting tools to support business requirements.
- Communicate / present data to all levels of management.
- Create and maintain runbook documentation and analyzing logs.
- Track tasks and projects from inception through testing and deployment.
- Update tables and stored procedures as new fields are added.
- Monitor regularly scheduled jobs to ensure the database is being properly maintained.
- Ensure that datasets are appropriate for business needs.
- Evaluate performance against client requests.
- Validate that reports meet desired business metrics.
- General administration and maintenance of the server and the management of the existing databases.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
- Two to three (2-3) years data analysis, reporting, and/or documentation experience.
- Two to three (2-3) years’ experience SQL or SAS database experience.
- Consumer lending experience (1+ years).
- Microsoft Office proficiency (5+ years).
- Enterprise reporting software experience.
- Banking / lending experience.
- Operations reporting experience.
- SAS E-Guide experience.
✓ Must have reliable internet access in your home
*Key attributes; Commitment; Compliance; Compassionate; Innovation; SQL & SAS; Database Knowledge; Presentation; Communication; Organized; Attention to Detail; Problem Solving; Follow through; Tight Deadlines; Willingness; Collaboration; Programming; Database Management; FICO Debt Manager; Negotiation; Validation; Power of Attorney; Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA); Debt Settlement; Digitalization; Data Sets
About Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd.
PCA provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of our jobs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $70,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- SAS Programming: 5 years (preferred)
- Military: 1 year (preferred)
- SQL: 5 years (preferred)
- PowerShell: 3 years (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place