We hire Great People!
- Do you have exceptional customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with customer and co-workers?
- Are you skilled in building team commitment while motivating and supporting staff in achieving goals?
- Do you have exceptional leadership and coaching skills, as well as the skills to develop and engage employees?
- Do you want to work with a company that values its employees and has a reputation as being a great company to work for?
If you answered “yes” to some or all of these questions, we are the employer for you!
There is an exceptional career opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented individual who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment to join the sales team at The New Winnipeg Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. part of McManes Automotive Group.
This is a full-time position with a rotational evening and weekend schedule. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation.
Duties required in this role:
- Oversee sales consultant performance.
- Train and Coach sales consultants on sales techniques to accomplish sales goals while maintaining consistency throughout the sales process.
- Manage and resolve customer issues and escalations.
- Assist the finance department when needed with getting customers approved.
- Measure and monitor sales analytics.
- Create and monitor online adds for incoming and existing stock.
- Manage and update company website.
- Remain knowledgeable and up to date on inventory, products and warranties.
- Work with the service department to ensure inventory is fit for sale and exceeds customer expectation.
- Minimum 5 years automotive sales experience
- Experience leading a team of sales professionals
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, high volume capacity
- Positive attitude as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and ensure quality and quantity of work meets expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 6 years (Preferred)
- Sales Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Driver Licence (Required)