- We are hiring one full-time position and one part-time position
- Prescription assembly and preparation, including receiving prescription orders and data entry
- Inventory Management: Drug ordering and receiving, backorder management, expiry date management, narcotic counts, ordering and replenishing dispensary supplies
- Administrative Duties
- Compliance Package preparation
- Customer Service: greeting customers and answering telephone calls
- Maintaining organization and cleanliness of dispensary
- Prescription transfer requests
- Assisting with other pharmacy operations as required
Job Requirements Technical Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (French an asset)
- Strong organizations skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Education and Experience:
- Completion of a CCAPP accredited pharmacy technician program
- Retail/Community pharmacy experience
- Kroll pharmacy software
- Microsoft Office
- I am willing to discuss the opportunity to be a listed technician in Manitoba and work together to obtain that goal.
- We currently have one full time pharmacy assistant and three part-time pharmacists.
- We are eager to expand the clinical pharmacy services we offer and are looking for a strong addition to our team to help facilitate expansion.
Visit our website for more info on the pharmacy and our services www.lorettepharmaciedufresne.ca
If you have any questions, contact Cecile at 204-228-6634.
Application deadline: 2021-07-16
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent