Social Media Manager
helloart brings artists, art lovers and local establishments together to create the most unique art discovery and shopping experience ever created.
We are an online platform that connects artists, art lovers, and local businesses that want to display and sell local artwork. We founded our company with the goal of providing a platform to help the efforts of great local artists while offering art lovers a simple way to explore and enjoy the art community in their local areas. Our company is founded in Toronto, Canada and are proud to be hosting hundreds of local artists' work at venues across the city.
Scope of the Position:
helloart is looking for a highly motivated and driven Social Media Manager to join our growing team!
The Social Media Manager will be in charge of representing helloart inc. across all social channels, responding to comments, compiling campaigns and creating content on all social media platforms to enhance our online presence. This position is part- time, with potential to develop into a full- time role.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or related field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Background in arts and/or art curation is required.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Understanding of Google Analytics is preferred.
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
- Knowledge of social media advertising platform is preferred (ie. Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Relevant experience in determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills.
Length of Experience: A minimum of 1-3 years of social media. Experience directly related to the art industry is required.
- Create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content for all platforms.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
- Work with the brand to create and implement social media strategies.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing.
- Work closely with Marketing to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve company marketing goals.
- Analyze long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and create a plan that outlines any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- As needed, attend host events and gallery exhibitions and ensure social media platforms reflect such content.
- This is a 6 month, part time contract
- Approximately 15-20 hours per week
- Previous experience in the art industry is required
- Please provide 3-5 samples of your work
Incomplete submission will not be considered.
We thank everyone that has expressed interest with their submission. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Reference ID: 002
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $0.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)