Atlantic Hardchrome is a Nova Scotia based full service company. We provide equipment repair, manufacturing, machining, CNC machining, grinding & plating company providing services in the Industrial, Aerospace, Mobile Equipment, Marine, Defense, Construction, Forestry, Oil & Gas, and Energy sectors.
Atlantic Hardchrome is growing and working with long career retiring employees through succession planning. We are currently accepting applications to fill positions for our:
As CNC Machinist you will be responsible to:
- Operate CNC lathe and/or mill to precision of 0.0002”;
- Fixture and dial in components for turning and/or milling;
- Write programs and load tooling;
- Modify programs for offsets & tooling variations;
- Accurately measure tolerances to 0.0001”;
- Maintain schedules and delivery targets;
- Read and interpret drawings to determine work requirements;
- Complete ISO documentation as required;
- Maintain equipment cleanliness and correct operation.
Potential applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- +5 years machining experience (more years experience an asset);
- Experience in MasterCAM programming considered an asset;
- Highly organized and experience working within deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, including written and verbal;
- Strong data analysis skills, coupled with demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy of results;
- Familiar with total quality management and continuous improvement processes;
- Good decision-making & problem-solving capabilities.
The successful candidate is enthusiastic, has a strong work ethic, supports company’s safety and quality programs and brings passion and innovation to their role.
Atlantic Hardchrome offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Atlantic Hardchrome thanks all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Find out more about Atlantic Hardchrome by visiting our website www.atlantichardchrome.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Machine Operator: 1 year (preferred)