Aerarium Development Corporation:
Aerarium Development Corporation is one of Barrie’s Largest and most diverse property developer. We have been meeting commercial, industrial & small business real estate and leasing needs of Barrie’s diverse business for 40 years.
With a large variety of commercial, office and industrial locations, we are looking for a Construction/Property Manager Assistant to work alongside the Construction Manager on a daily basis.
- Schedule & coordinate maintenance services for Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Follow up and keep track of service calls and maintenance services for Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Coordinate, schedule, assign and inspect the work activities of contractors for assigned projects.
- Manage & coordinate construction management contracts along with budgets for projects
- Work closely with the construction manager to ensure construction schedule is on track
- Be on site on a regular basis inspecting properties
- Communicate with management on daily basis to ensure due dates are met.
- Advise and communicate with all clients, management, crews, employees and sub-contractors to ensure quality of work.
- Follow up and investigate customer complaints
- Prepare work schedules on a regular basis and maintain all necessary documentations
- Maintaining project schedules, including tracking time and materials
- Tracking and documenting project cost reports
- Purchasing of construction material and supplies
- Bachelor/Diploma in Civil Engineering or similar
- 1-3 years of experience in Construction Management
- First Aid, Worker Health and Safety/Basics of Supervising, WHIMIS and Working at heights certified (Preferred)
- Construction Management Experience is a must
- Experience in construction management of Commercial/Industrial Buildings
- Experience in all aspects of renovation procedures
- Experience in hiring, coordinating and managing contractors
- Supervision and coordination experience in construction
- Exceptional problem solving abilities, time management and organisational skills
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Job Type: Full-time