CIBC Mellon is a leading provider of asset servicing solutions to institutional investors in Canada, including multi-currency accounting, fund valuation, and investment information reporting. We are passionate about providing exceptional client service backed by our culture of innovation and success. Our outstanding employee experience will provide you with opportunities to learn and grow professionally while supporting the communities in which you live and work.
We are a diverse and dynamic workplace where employees take an active role in delivering on strategic objectives while advancing their individual career goals. We encourage innovative thinking and give our employees the support and resources they need to turn great ideas into actions.
We’re always looking for talented people who can make a meaningful difference for our clients, our company and our communities. To learn more about why our employees love coming to work each day, visit www.cibcmellon.com/experience.
The Client Service Associate, Global Securities Lending responsible for project managing all Global Securities Lending (GSL) client onboarding into the securities lending program. Acts as the primary GSL contact for internal and external clients during the onboarding process to ensure efficient and successful client onboarding by partnering with various CIBC Mellon departments such as Relationship Management, Business Development, AML/KYC, Legal, Global Docs and BNY Mellon securities lending departments and external Borrowers. Responsible for compliance monitoring, client reporting and actioning/maintenance of client account set up in the securities lending portal.
- Coordinates the set -up of new clients/accounts into the Securities Lending program, including client document gathering and BNY Mellon AML/KYC and onboarding requirements
- Assists in the preparation of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and maintenance of Salesforce for the GSL group
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly compliance monitoring and client reporting, assisting in retrieving client information and asset listings from the Workbench System
- Addresses all internal client queries with regard to Securities Lending account and program set-ups
- Supports Account Managers in client reporting and retrieving information to address client inquiries
- Supports the client maintenance effort of Relationship Management teams across organization, through developing and maintaining client relationships, focusing on issues associated with the Securities Lending program
- Supports Governance Officer and GSL in obtaining KYC information from clients pending due diligence reviews and ensuring resolution of outstanding information requests, issues or actions where requirements exceed CIBC Mellon requirements
- Proactively manages and maintains up-to-date databases of client information relating to client contact lists (for various program purposes) and all mass client communication/mailouts
- Participate in special projects with regards to future Securities Lending initiatives
- Performs general administrative duties including organizing meetings, travel, preparing and distributing meeting materials, assisting with meeting minutes
CIBC Mellon's Values:
Get it Right Every Day:
- University Degree or Equivalent Training
- 3+ years industry or progressive experience
- Canadian Securities Course
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word/Excel )
- Demonstrated project and time management, organization, communication and analytical abilities
- High-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to work under short time constraints in a high stress environment
Deliver service excellence while always acting with the highest ethical standards
Put Clients at the Centre:
Advocate for clients by listening, sharing knowledge, and bringing the right solutions forward
Be One Family:
Challenge, empower and recognize your colleagues
Speak up, speak out, and make things better
Job Specific Competencies:
The Client Service Associate, Global Securities Lending...