Customer Service Print Production Coordinator
We are seeking a dynamic individual who embraces customer service. You are also interested in joining a growing company and you strive to provide a great experience for each customer contact. The ideal candidate would have leadership abilities that would contribute to the continued growth of the organization.
Your primary role will entail liaising with customers, responding to inquiries in a professional and timely manner as well as updating customer orders and preparing paperwork to complete the delivery process. Key account emphasis will be for those customers who require custom print products and some print production experience is required.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
The incumbent will work in a high volume environment to respond to customer and/or Sales Department requests for orders, quotes, product inquires and stock checks/price. Working in a fast paced environment, the incumbent will multi-task while maintaining the highest quality of customer service.
· Interpreting spreadsheet data to compose print production layout of printed material
· Coordinate with production for raw material and finishing requirements
· Understand and arrange roll-out shipping details for shipping requirements
· Respond to inquiries regarding price, delivery, or technical support
· Respond to inquiries regarding status of customer orders
· Enter, release and track customer orders in ERP system
· Resolve delays, service problems and disputes
· Verify customer account numbers, pricing, terms, delivery requirements etc.
· Track backorders and ensure production, purchasing and distribution are reacting accordingly
· Liaise with other departments from the service team to ensure proper service from all directions
· Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
Key Performance Measures:
· Customer roll outs delivered accurately and on time
· High degree of organization, accuracy and attention to detail for entire paperwork trail
· High drive for building strong customer relationships based on customer satisfaction
· Overall management of sales orders and customer inquiries
· Mature business acumen to facilitate decision-making
· Understanding of pricing relationships, and/or ability to organize price information
· A firm grasp of ERP systems or the ability to learn new technology quickly
· Strong ability to work as a member of the Customer Service Team and other departments (including sales, shipping, logistics, accounting) and willingness to be a driving force in the success of the team
· Relationship with internal colleagues and ability to resolve problems and disputes by consulting with appropriate team members
· Positive attitude and team focused outlook
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
· Familiarity with print substrates, processes and layouts in relation to finishing and final product
· Experience coordinating print production creative to delivery
· Managed roll outs to various destinations across North America
· Ensure proper management of client creative assets and physical inventory
· A very professional manner and a demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service in previous roles – comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
· Good time-management and follow-up skills, including, the ability to effectively balance quantity and quality of output
· Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office and ERP systems (Epicor)
· Experience managing print production signage and knowledge of printing processes
· Demonstrated ability to effectively resolve customer issues and complaints patiently
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to prioritise and multi task
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Good team player including the demonstrated ability to contribute to and foster a positive team environment
- Industry experience, especially with store fixtures and display products is a strong asset
Please apply by October 29, 2021.
- Diploma/Certificate in Business Administration or Print Production strong asset
- Do you have 5+ years in Customer Service
- Do you have experience with store displays and components (1-2 years)
English, French is an Asset
- Frequent sitting with occasional walking within office and to back of warehouse
- Good manual dexterity for telephone and keyboard use
- Interaction with customers over the phone very occasionally on-site
- Fairly low noise levels unless in production area with moving machinery
- Work environment is temperature controlled indoor office cubicle space
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Work Expectations: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm
- Dental care
- Extended health care
**Interviews conducted remotely. Role is full-time in the Mississauga office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. We will provide accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Working for STM Display Sales Inc.
As a leader for over 30 years supporting the Canadian retail industry, we specialize in customizing design, layout and installation for cash counters, shelving and POP merchandising solutions, on time and on budget. With our diverse product line, we can meet all retail store display needs. An entrepreneurial minded organization where you’ll be given support and room to develop your own strategies with a high energy team that comes to feel more like family. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.
Application deadline: 2021-10-29
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $31,669.00-$75,825.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (required)
- print production: 3 years (required)