Licentia Education Company would like to hire Course Developers on a part-time, flexible, work from home, independent contractor basis.
Licentia is an organization committed to developing high-quality educational programs to prepare individuals for licensing and certification examinations required by regulated occupations. We undertake focused research into the specific needs of those who seek to enter occupations that are regulated. We work closely with the relevant legislation, regulations and policies, and draw on the expertise of a wide variety of Subject Matter Experts in order to develop our high-quality suite of educational offerings.
- Develop new course modules to be incorporated into existing courses, as well as research, design and implement new ones.
- Determine the training strategy and selecting the appropriate media to be used.
- Design the general curriculum, define training objectives, and generate mastery tests.
- Work with graphic artists to create audiovisual and other training aids.
- Update and modify course contents to reflect any development and changes in the procedures or technology discussed in the course.
- Provide technical assistance and support to instructors and students when necessary, train instructors in correctly using the course materials they have developed.
- Coordinate with research and development and management for planning and designing the contents of training courses and activities.
- Update current training trends and technologies and apply them as needed.
- Create online courses, using multimedia authoring tools.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Education.
- At least 2 years experience in developing course outlines for online and in-class courses, preferably in a post-secondary environment.
- Familiarity with e-learning technology.
- Strong computer skills.
- Possess creative and intuitive problem-solving ability.
- Able to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and accurately.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Must be highly attentive to details and be able to manage time accordingly.
Why work here!
Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, we pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we’ve seen. We’re looking to hire talented people (like you!) to join our team.
Do you have the skill-set we seek and are you up for the challenge we offer? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Contract, Freelance
- Course development: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)