Samco Machinery Ltd. has been a leader in custom roll forming and manufacturing solutions and has grown from a one-person operation to a global company. We provide solutions for building/construction, automotive, HVAC and appliance industries and have shipped our products in over 35 countries. Our customers have come to rely on Samco Machinery Ltd. for more than just custom roll forming solutions. We pride ourselves in taking the time to listen and truly understand their business to deliver functional solutions helping them to move their business forward.
We offer a team-oriented, fast-paced environment where our team members enjoy opportunities for growth! Our focus on getting the right people on board has contributed to our company success. If you enjoy an innovative work environment and thrive on delivering meaningful business contributions, then Samco Machinery Ltd. could be the right company for you!
We offer a competitive salary & excellent group benefits package!
We are currently looking for a Roll Forming Operator based at our head office Passmore facility
This is a full time position on the night shift.
Mon - Thu: 7:00PM - 7:00AM
- Operate the Roll Forming mills and oversee the daily production
- Read production work orders and drawings to ensure parts are produced in tolerance and to the required quantities
- Complete all production logs on a daily basis
- Complete required Quality inspections as required
- Perform daily PM inspections of machines
- Strapping and tagging bundles
- Daily cleaning of work area
- 2+ years of experience in a production setting
- 2+ years of roll forming experience
- High School education or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret production drawings
- Ability to complete daily production logs
- Ability to use tape measure/caliper/angle gauge to perform in process inspections
- Ability to lift 60 lbs
Samco Machinery Ltd. is committed to applying the principles and guidelines of the AODA and strives to provide services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process, unless undue hardship to Samco Machinery would result. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact via email and request to be connected with the appropriate HR Representative to discuss accommodation needs.
Following the advice of Canadian health authorities, to mitigate the risk of the potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities, including interviews and new hire onboarding, will be conducted online. While we are doing our best to ensure reasonable response times, please expect some delays during the recruiting process due to the current situation. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times. For additional information on our adjusted recruitment process, please contact us via email.
Job Type: Full-time
- production environment: 2 years (Preferred)
- roll forming: 2 years (Preferred)