Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Live-In Personal Caregivers/ Support Workers to join our amazing team. You will be creating special moments for clients each and every day. If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care to others, then a health care career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
At Bayshore, your safety is our top priority. We will provide you with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and appropriate training, as well as daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers, prior to visits, to help prevent exposures to COVID-19.
We value our Bayshore caregivers with:
- A career that allows for work-life balance and flexible scheduling
- Fair wages for the critical work you do
- Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
- Paid orientation and paid training
- Work locally in your own community and help your neighbors
- The opportunity to learn and grow in your career
Assist private clients in home or community care setting with personal care and activities of daily living. Provide companionship. Light housekeeping and basic cooking may be required.
Completion of formal, accredited caregiver training program (PSW or Personal Support Worker) and/or a combination of equivalent education and experience needed. Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle may be required for some home visits.
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Health Care Providers to make “being the difference” a Career!
Bayshore Recruiters will not ask for personal banking information during an interview.
ONTARIO AODA DISABILITY DISLOSURE STATEMENT: Bayshore is In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Assisting clients with personal hygiene and getting dressed
- Assisting clients with housekeeping or other daily errands
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Observing and reporting on changes in the health or status of the client
- Preparing food and feeding clients
- Administering medication
- Providing support with academic, social or recreational activities