Hope's Home provides childcare and supportive living services to children with complex medical needs. The provincial HR Department is working on changes to adapt expedient growth of the organization. We are seeking a strong administrative professional to assist with these developments. This temporary position is available immediately, ending March 31, 2020, with the possibility of an extension.
- Assist in monitoring HR communications;
- Maintain HR files/databases;
- Perform HR file audits;
- Assist in creating, changing, documenting and distributing HR processes;
- Manage job postings and recruitment email;
- Assist with data entry into new HRIS database;
- Assist with quality control of HR documentation;
- Collect, organize and report information to build and oversee provincial HR processes;
- Research various professional development opportunities within the HR department;
- All other duties as needed
- Travel to other locations throughout the province may be required, expenses will be reimbursed.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Highly computer literate, additional training in MS Office and/or HRIS system preferred.
- Min 2 years of experience in an administrative role;
- Administrative or HR education (diploma or certification(s)) an asset.
- Adept at problem-solving, identifying issues and resolving problems in a timely manner;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Able to communicate clearly, both written and orally;
- Able to effectively read and interpret information;
- Organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality;
- Dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
Please reference job # 20191017.01 in the subject line of your email.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $21.08 to $25.24 /hour
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Support: 2 years (Required)