About Lionbridge AI, a TELUS International company
We partner with the world's most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine-learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world -- and you can be part of it.
Lionbridge AI offers flexible opportunities with competitive rates across the globe. Learn more at Lionbridge.ai
We are currently recruiting for the role of Online Map Quality Analysts in the Canada.
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool. The tasks will involve determining the relevance and accuracy of information by performing online research and referring to guidelines provided to you. The tasks will mainly be map related but it is possible there will be non-map related tasks you are required to work on from time to time. Candidates for this position will need to have good research skills and a strong understanding of local and national information. Cultural, geographical, social media and current affairs knowledge are important in this role.
· You must speak and write in English and French at an idiomatic level.
· You must be living in Canada
· Working knowledge of local and national geographical areas
· Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
· Experience/know-how of using online maps, search engines and website research
· You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Canada
· Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
The Role Will Involve
· Reading and applying written guidelines on how to evaluate and rate the tasks
Please note it is possible you will receive guidelines for multiple task types over the course of the program
· Research using online tools to determine the relevance and accuracy of the task information
· Applying local knowledge to evaluate relevance of the task information in your market
· Completing tasks in the web-based evaluation tool
Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability
Each task will have its own specific pay rate which will be directly linked to the task complexity.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
Salary: Up to $14 per hour
Up to 20 hours per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: Up to $14.00 per hour