The successful candidate will perform daily administrative duties along with the rest of the administrative team. Such duties include but are not limited to; answering phones, scheduling patients, confirming patients, sending insurance claims, managing patients charts and confidentiality, handling monies, opening and closing of the establishment along with more.
The candidate will be expected to learn dental terminology and on the job training will be provided. Dental experience is not necessary but certainly an asset. The candidate must be able to multi-task and thrive in a busy, high paced environment.
This position is Full time and the candidate must be flexible.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Strict COVID 19 protocols are in place for all internal team members as well as any patients or others entering the facility. All PPE is provided for employees.
- Using computers to update electronic patient records
- Assisting with front office tasks as needed
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place