At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear:
improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Reporting directly to the Head of Manufacturing, the Manufacturing Analyst works to gather data and monitor manufacturing trends across different countries, operation sites and departments. Working closely with the different Senior Directors, Directors, GMs and Managers, you will be responsible for inputting data and identifying trends so we can continue to strive towards global manufacturing excellence. The successful candidate is a highly motivated individual capable of multitasking with a high level of professionalism and the ability to collect, analyze and report on a variety of different data.
- Perform trend analysis to proactively identify shortfalls or opportunities that may arise within production
- Provide oversight to ensure attainment can be met with production schedules
- Identify and assist with process improvement
- Analyze current manufacturing process standards and metrics in order to provide solutions for improvements
- Perform data gathering, root cause analysis and performance trending in order to develop appropriate process control changes
- Develop a standard reporting package for all Global Manufacturing Locations
- Other duties as assigned
- BS Degree or equivalent related experience in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience preferable in manufacturing, agricultural or pharmaceutical industry
- Exceptional planning, time management, organizational and follow-through skills with a strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent strategic analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enterprise Resource Planning experience is an asset
- Lean experience is an asset
This is a full-time position based out of Smiths Falls, ON.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.