Master Electrician Must be Experienced with Rooftop Solar and currently licensed with the ESA
Xolar Inc is a full-service turnkey solar company with a large pipeline of residential solar projects.
We are looking for a Master Electrician that is passionate about renewable energy and sustainability to join our growing company. The ideal candidate is someone who has installed solar in the past and has familiarity with different brands of inverters and configuring system monitoring.
- Initial site inspections
- Liaise with DC panel installation team
- Single line diagram
- Solar system grid tie ins.
- Off grid battery based systems.
- Service upgrades.
- Meter base and service relocations.
- Meter base installations.
- Panelboard swap outs
- Generator hook ups.
- Auto transfer switch
- Installing EV chargers
- General residential electrical work.
- ESA Permits
- Prior experience installing solar inverters & system monitoring is an asset.
- Master electrician
- Electrical contractor license
- Good standing with ESA
- Working from heights certification
Company truck provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $76,800.00-$96,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Company car
- Discounted or free food
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Master Electrician ESA License (required)
- Drivers Licence (required)
- Working at heights certification (preferred)
Work Location: In person