To produce parts and tooling, meeting quality standards and scheduling constraints in an economical and professional manner.
- Plan methods, produce parts and tooling on manual and/or CNC machine tools.
- Responsible for quality of own production.
- Document quality and production data.
- Assist and train other employees as required.
- Other related duties as required.
Provincial Certification as a Tool and Die Maker or as a Machinist plus equivalent experience.
- 5+ years as a Certified Tool & Die Maker
- 10 years as a Certified Machinist plus 5 years performing Tool & Die duties.
- Tool making, tool design.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Works well independently as well as within a team environment.
- Blue print reading.
- Basic Metallurgy.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent