Place Manufacturing is looking for a highly motivated, self starter to work in operations support function. This individual supports managers and employees
· Using Place Manufacturing’s procurement process and ERP to create PO’s and assign them to appropriate work orders and categories.
· Organize and track receiving material, tools and parts.
· Ensure supplier compliance with on time delivery, product specifications and terms and conditions. Communicating with suppliers and subcontracting via email and phone.
· Organize and track outgoing shipments to subcontractors and customers.
· Create Box labels and packing slips
· Maintain contacts lists including customers, vendors, emergency contacts for personnel, etc.
· Maintain training records for personnel
· Ensure team members are meeting time and efficiency standards
· Manage and document quality issues including return material authorizations, cause and corrective action documentation and non-conformance reports
· Report to Production Manager on processes
· Maintain stock levels of office supplies, PPE and other company wide common materials
· Assist with creating manufacturing stock control withing the ERP system
· Strong organization skills and attention to detail
· Good work ethic, energy and have excellent time management
· Enjoy hands on
· Ability to work well within a team
· Have an active interest in working with technical requirements
· Must be proficient with computers, Microsoft Office and ERP/MRP systems
· Ability to be adaptive to highly dynamic and fast paced environment
· High school diploma or equivalent, post-secondary degree preferred
· Ability to read GD&T drawings not required but an asset
This job is ideal for someone who is:
· Adaptable/flexible – enjoys work that requires frequent shifts in direction
· Analytical thinker – able to quickly sort out and understand problems and find solutions
· Detail obsessed –- enjoys working with subtle technical differences that matter
· Full Time
· Competitive salary
· Heath, dental and disability benefits
· Room to grow and advance
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
Reference ID: PMI-OFF062020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- operations: 1 year (Preferred)