It’s Cool Being Here! - Job Overview
At Montana’s we strive to own the BBQ & Bar space in Canada. We have an irrational passion for in-house smoked,sauced-up,dig-in-get-messy BBQ’d goodness. We’re an approachable gathering place-proudly unpretentious, genuinely energizing and a place to come-as-you-are. Our team is authentic, carefree, down-to-earth, energetic and fun. As a Host, you manage the Guest flow, table turns and seating assignments to meet the needs of all our Guests. You’re responsible for creating both their first and last impression!
Have Fun! - Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the infectious energy of our team.
- Provide a proudly unpretentious, genuinely energized, totally and utterly carefree atmosphere for our Guests.
- Get to know our Guests and enhance their personal experience while flawlessly executing our Host steps of service.
- Accurately complete all set up and closing procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness and health & safety standards of your area.
- Follow all operational policies and procedures.
- Follow Montana’s Associate Look Book guidelines.
- Complete your online learning tests as required.
We’re Looking for These Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in a hospitality setting an asset.
What Makes You the Right Person? - Skills and Fit
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high energy in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions.
- Commitment to consistent attendance and punctuality.
What it Takes - Physical Requirements
- Constant standing/walking for duration of shift
Job Type: Part-time
- Fort Saskatchewan, AB (Preferred)