Known for her specialty of creating the flawless face, Laura Mercier is a world-renowned makeup artist and creator of Laura Mercier Cosmetics, Skincare, Body & Bath, and fragrance.
From the outset, Laura Mercier Cosmetic's goal was to offer "high-quality, natural-looking makeup products for all skin tones and types". The brand became known for its focus on products to create the "flawless face".
The Freelance Artist is responsible for executing successful events and sales support in various retailers while representing the brand in terms of customer service, artistry, image, passion and productivity.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Account Executive to execute Laura Mercier events
- Responsible for contributing to achieve event sales goals
- Responsible for providing all clients with the Laura Mercier experience
- Responsible for “pulling” clients
- Responsible for providing sales support during Laura Mercier driven events in various retailers
- Communicate and partner with Account Executive
- Ensure gondola meets expectations of cleanliness and seasonal newness
- Conduct or participate in various special events, marketing, and promotional activities
- Act as a Laura Mercier Ambassador
- Flexible and able to travel
- Provide well-articulated tips and tricks for new collections
- Be an impactful presence in stores whether it be sales support days or an event
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional make-up artistry experience in a retail environment required
- Proven track record of exceeding sales
- Previous customer service experience required
- Passion for Cosmetics preferred
- Must be available on weekends
- Reliable transportation
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Freelance
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Professional Make-up Artistry: 3 years (Preferred)