Bridges Golf Course situated near Starbuck, Manitoba is seeking both full-time and part-time maintenance staff for the upcoming golf season. This position requires the employee to work scheduled weekends with early morning start times and assist in all aspects of golf course maintenance practices.
Duties and Requirements:
- Work in a team environment
- Routine manual labour that includes course set-up, sodding, capitol projects and general golf course maintenance duties.
- Equipment operation related to golf course maintenance
- Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to communicate effectively and get along with other staff members
- Ability to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
- Adhere to golf course maintenance policy’s and procedures
Prior experience in related work activities will be considered an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)