Scandinavian Building Services is a leader in retail, commercial cleaning and maintenance; we have set the standard for quality and service for well over half a century. Innovative approaches combined with experienced, professional staff continue to build strong and lasting relationships with clients of all shapes and sizes…and a reputation that’s simply spotless. Our resume of experience and qualifications contain all aspects of cleaning as well as all forms of buildings, may it be commercial, retail, government, entertainment facilities or fitness locations. We have offices across Canada and settle in Edmonton with our Head office. Scandinavian Building Services maintains millions of square feet daily and is always striving to provide the best results and service possible. Be a part of our dynamic and energetic team of professionals, as we call it, our Scandi Family!
Job Summary: Scandinavian Building Services seeks a Client Services Coordinator who has approximately 3-5 years of administrative experience with a background in change management, communications, software data entry along with excellent writing, Microsoft Office skills. This role supports all activities related to a large client for Scandinavian regarding all communication materials, work orders, follow up and efficiency directives. We are looking for someone who is well versed in administration, written communication, data entry, Microsoft word, excel, communications and is seeking a strong team environment.
- Inputs and coordinates all incoming work orders, ensuring accuracy of information
- Acts as the first point of contact for client inquiries or escalations, responding quickly and accurately
- Maintains an excellent understanding of the client’s requirements and ensures that the requirements are communicated and understood across the organization
- Oversee all communications in connection with large clients providing follow up and coordinating with all departments across the country
- Edits and proofreads existing documents to ensure grammatical correctness and appropriate sentence structure
- Develops graphics for use within the proposals and communication materials, ensuring a visually pleasing document
- Coordinates with departments across the organization to acquire the required information for client requests, proposals and presentations.
- Utilizes marketing techniques to create document packages that effectively promotes the organization
- Manages to tight timelines and deadlines
- Adhere to Company Core Values: Service, Motivate, Respect and Connect
- Any other tasks as required.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English (French is an asset)
- Strong computer skills involving company software and various other computer programs like Microsoft Office (Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Microsoft word)
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Innovative thinking, high attention to detail and analytical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability required
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Experienced in high pressure and stressful situations
- Able to prioritize tasks in a professional and efficient manner
- Reliable, trustworthy and committed to career goals
- Good work ethic and able to work independently
- Hours 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday to Sunday
- Wage is negotiable as per industry standard
Over 60 years in business, we strive on being the best in our industry and creating the best working atmosphere for all our staff. As one of the Best Managed Companies in Canada we thrive on team recognition and involvement. We look forward to hearing from you!
Scandinavian would like to thank all applicants. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Come and join our Scandi Family and find out what a great team you could be working with.
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)