If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Handyperson is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Handyperson your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Performing general mechanical maintenance, minor building repairs such as painting and janitorial duties as assigned.
- Performing general repair activities within the established guidelines related to health and safety, quality management, legislative requirements and the organization standards.
- Directing and assisting in grass cutting, weeding, snow removal, and general ground maintenance.
- Utilizing assigned equipment and supplies appropriately as per policies and procedures.
- Contributing to the implementation of processes and systems to ensure compliance to all standards on an ongoing basis.
- Maintaining personal accountability for completion of monthly audits as assigned.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Secondary school graduate or approved equivalent.
- Experience in general maintenance and repairs.
- Experience in working around machinery and ability to handle tools.
- Practical experience in mechanical building equipment operations.
- Ability to maintain neat and accurate storage records.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.