Golden Gate Contracting is a general contracting company, we focus on institutional and industrial construction. Our headquarters are located in Oakville, ON but our projects range in locations from Durham Region, Peel Region, Halton Region, Hamilton, and Waterloo Region. Therefore job applicants must be able to have access to travel accommodations to travel all over Ontario as requested.
1. The Construction Site Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of all construction activities that take place on the worksite,
2. Ensuring high standards of workmanship and efficiency.
3. Construction Site Supervisors are responsible for the efficient use of labour, machines, and materials by their crews, and will report on such things as personnel, costs and safety.
4. Include the planning and scheduling of work, maintain records of all materials used and the progress made on a job.
While this job is mainly a position of supervision and management, the Construction Site Supervisor may be required to assist in construction work on an occasional basis.
- Should have some handy work experience
- Flexible with time
- 3-5 years of side supervisor experience for industrial and commercial work
- Must have a good attitude and strong teamwork
- Good decision making and judgement on the site
View our website:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $1.00 per year
All on-site must be wearing a mask and follow covid-19 precautions and practice social distancing.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Canadian Construction site supervisor: 3 years (required)
- Manage construction sites, ensuring that workers adhere to construction plans and safety codes
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place