For over 50 years, TerraCorp. Management has been providing quality apartments across Southwestern Ontario. Quality, value, and commitment are present in all of TerraCorp.'s suites. Our apartments are "home" to our residents, offering modern comforts, renovated interiors and exteriors, and building and community amenities in various communities.
To cover a LOA of one of our Managers we are seeking an energetic and motivated Resident Manager/ Building Superintendent.
This job is a temporary contract for a live-in position
- Cleaning and maintenance of common areas and apartments
- Performing maintenance, completing unit turn over, and painting
- Rent collection and bank deposits
- Showing and renting apartments, completing rental applications and leases
- Handling residents requests and complaints
- Carrying out relevant administrative functions per the instruction of the Property Manager
- Supervise tradespeople; respond to owner and resident concerns
- Perform grounds care, snow clearing, and landscape maintenance
- Be available to work every other weekend, and be on-call in the evenings
- Other duties as assigned
· Maintenance experience is essential for the position, to include basic plumbing and electrical
· Previous experience in customer service, cleaning and administration are required.
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
· The candidate shall be self-motivated, energetic, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
· Must have good communication skills and be a people person with the ability to work independently
We offer a competitive salary, and considerably reduced rent.
We pride ourselves in the strong relationships we build with our residents, striving to match people with apartments that fit their budgets. At TerraCorp. Management, we're committed to being a property management company that people can trust, providing you with a place you can proudly call home.
We are strongly committed to employment equity and we support diversity. If you require accommodation during the application process, please advise in your cover letter.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for follow-up.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- Minor maintenance and repairs: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cleaning: 2 years (Preferred)