At Andrews Senior Care, we have a collaborative health care model with a philosophy focused on providing excellence in care to our residents and families. We provide health care at an assisted living level, along with nursing care.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for an experienced Housekeeper to join our Andrews of Stratford location. The position requires a professional housekeeper that is personable, patient and demonstrates an ability of being calm under a variety of situations.
- Follow cleaning schedules (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) as outlined.
- Clean all allocated rooms, to include, bathrooms, bedrooms, common areas, etc. in accordance with Housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Clean and sanitize bathing spaces, sinks and toilets; vacuuming, sweeping and mopping.
- Contributes to promoting a positive, friendly, safe, and healthy environment for all staff and patients.
- Respect the residents’ confidentiality and privacy.
- The successful candidate will possess an excellent work ethic, proven ability to multi-task and communicate with residents in a pleasant manner at all times.
- Must also possess meticulous attention to detail and the proven ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Self motivated, career focused professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple demands and establishing work priorities and goals.
- Minimum of one (1) year of housekeeping experience preferred. Will provide training.
- Working knowledge of cleaning and disinfecting materials.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and resume quoting the job title of this position in the subject line.
Although we appreciate each application, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Andrews of Stratford is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Prince Edward Island, PE (Required)
- English (Preferred)