We are looking for a full-time or part-time, experienced, Personal Injury Paralegal/Legal Assistant who is professional and detail oriented to work in our Edmonton office. The candidate of minimum of 2 year experience in personal injury. The applicant should be able to work independently.
The applicant’s responsibilities will include:
- Opening and administering files
- Drafting correspondence and pleadings
- Document, calendar and bf management
- Booking Questioning and Trial dates
- Ability to work without supervision and deal with clients
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, WordPerfect and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience helping clients to get their Section B benefits
This is a contract position. We offer a competitive salary.
To pursue this employment opportunity, candidates are invited to respond to this posting.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those short-listed and selected for interviews will be contacted.
Preference will be given to candidates who reside locally.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $27.00-$28.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- legal assistant: 2 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in EDMONTON, AB