At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Are you someone who lives and breathes digital?
Are you naturally curious about how people consume media?
Bell Media is looking for people who think this way and want to create exceptional digital experiences for Canadians. As the guardians of some of Canada’s most respected brands, such as TSN, CTV, RDS, Crave and CTV News, we want Canadians to be entertained and engaged in our brands, even as technology changes at lightning speed. Entertainment and information are our currency and maintaining our relevance to Canadians and their lives is what drives our work every day.
That’s why we’re looking for exceptional talent to push the Bell Media digital business transformation that has already begun. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
This role will focus on improving the Customer Experience processes and operations. This includes technical support to the end user and internal support teams. This individual should be someone who cares and the end customer experience while also being process driven to drive improvements for our customers.
Job Duties / Accountabilities
- Monitor customer feedback (social media, chat forums, app feedback) and identify trending issues
- Gather customer feedback, prioritize issues and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Analyze and make product or service recommendations and identify areas for process improvement
- Develop and maintain processes for communication between support teams
- Resolve complaints or technical concerns with the end user (via phone or online) in a timely manner
- Perform proactive troubleshooting of applications across platforms
- Create and provide monthly report/dashboard to stakeholder
- Implement initiatives to improve Customer Care processes and tools
- University/College degree preferred
- Highly motivated individual who believes customer service is a very important aspect of every product and works hard to improve the customer experience
- A deep passion for entertainment, media and technology
- An active consumer of app and web products in the market
- Technical knowledge to facilitate troubleshooting with customers
- Ability to translate client facing issues for technical team
- A fast and eager learner who can work with different software tools including ticketing tools such as JIRA
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration with cross functional teams
- Organization and time management skills to balance multiple projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail is vital. This role requires the ability to provide on-going reporting and status updates to multiple stakeholders
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Regular - Full Time
Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canada, ON, Toronto