United Roofing Inc. is a growing and dynamic industry leader that prides itself on safety, quality and customer satisfaction. In the past decade, United Roofing has grown from a small residential roofing business into a fully integrated building envelope contractor. Our offices in Calgary and Edmonton offer superior Commercial & Residential Roofing, Siding & Building Envelope Services, Traffic Coatings Application & Commercial Below Ground Waterproofing.
We are currently looking to hire a Cladding Estimator to join our growing team. Projects vary from high end residential to large commercial projects.
What we are looking for:
Our Ideal candidate will be a reliable and responsible person who can work efficiently in a team atmosphere, using their knowledge and skills to achieve the task at hand. A safe professional mentality and solid work ethic are important to our company culture.
What United Roofing can offer you:
- Positive and Enjoyable Work Environment
- Industry Competitive Wages (Varies with Experience and Certification)
- Co-pay Health Insurance (After 3 Months)
- Company Cell Phone
Assets for applicants:
- Strong skills in Excel and Word
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- Valid Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
- estimating: 1 year (Required)