Brighton College is an accredited institution under PTIB (Private Training Institutions Branch), with the BC EQA (British Columbia Education Quality Assurance) designation, assuring all our programs and instruction meet standards of quality. We are an established vocational college offering over 30 programs across our Burnaby and Surrey campuses. Brighton College provides students with the opportunity to develop professional skills that are recognized and needed in the workplace. Our students come from a variety of backgrounds and bring with them diverse and multicultural experience.
Brighton College is looking for a passionate Office Administration Technology professional to teach courses under the Office Administration Technology Program. Although this is a temporary, part-time teaching opportunity, successful candidates will be prioritized for additional teaching opportunities with us in the future.
Work location & work hours:
- Burnaby Campus (Skytrain accessible)
- Work hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday + Online
The Ideal candidate will be capable of teaching the following courses, starting in April:
- April 15-19, 2018: Office Technology Tools for Efficiency
- April 22-26, 2018: Office Technology Tools for Efficiency
- April 29 – May 3: Office Technology Tools for Efficiency
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for instructing, assisting students’ acquisition of learning outcomes, and applying active learning strategies within the classroom.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Diploma or degree in a related field and at least 5 years of experience within the industry in a relevant role
- Previous teaching or consulting experience is preferred
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Benefits of teaching with Brighton College:
- We value the quality and success of our instructors and students and promote a people-oriented work culture
- Instructors will receive support from College staff and have access to pre-developed curriculum
- Our small class size enables students to receive high-quality education that helps develop technical and professional skills demanded by employers in their ideal industries
- Competitive compensation
If you are interested in the above position and you would like to apply, please apply with your resume and cover letter ASAP! Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please. Applications are welcome until this position is filled. Thank you!
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)